fredag 11. februar 2011

How ICT can influence people's lives



It is friday. It is early in the morning, and it is still dark outside.



I am barely able to open my eyes when I hear my alarm clock screaming through the silent bedroom. My mind starts thinking: What am I doing today? What are my friends doing today? Have anybody announced that they are pregnant? Or getting married? The thoughts are running through my head as I walk towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror: tired. No way I would let anyone photograph me looking like this...after all; it might be posted. Note to myself: always look good in case someone picks up a camera.


I walk towards the kitchen. I wonder what Rita is having for dinner today. I read that Ida had chicken and rice yesterday, and Tom had pasta. I think I will have pizza - after all, it is friday.


Friday...what is on TV on fridays? Ah, Senkveld! I read yesterday that the guests are Tinie Tempah and Aksel Lund Svindal...I have to watch it! Friday....which means that it I also have to watch Nytt på Nytt. Note to myself: Check who the guests are.

    

It is friday, which means it is saturday tomorrow. I suddenly remember that I was invited to a birthdayparty tomorrow...What was the address? And when do I have to be there? Note to myself: Check address and time.


It is friday evening, I have just eaten a perfect pizza and I am now ready to get an update on what is going on amongst my friends. And check who the guests are...and check the address and time... I turn on the computer, open internet explorer and there are all the answers to my questions: Facebook.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar